Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you for your application.
The ultrasound technologist performs general, musculoskeletal and obstetrical ultrasound procedures while providing a safe and healthy environment for patients, staff, physicians, volunteers and others.
- Perform all ultrasound imaging examinations (general, musculoskeletal and obstetrical) as required.
- Ensure imaging equipment is in proper working order and necessary supplies are on hand.
- Record and computes supply inventory for assigned area.
- Registered and in good standing with ARDMS or CARDUP
- Minimum two years of Canadian experience as a Registered Sonographer preferred.
- Hospital experience is an asset.
- Ability to correlate history, physical findings, lab reports, etc., with examinations.
- Excellent clinical and technical skills with the ability to operate all equipment in the ultrasound area.
- Ability to work and adapt under pressure in a quick and efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate accurately, listen and take direction effectively and work well as part of a team.